Date PostedSeptember 19, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 20, 2023
We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented individual to join our team as an Associate DevOps Engineer. In this role, you will work closely with our development and operations teams to streamline our software delivery processes, improve system reliability, and automate infrastructure management. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skills in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Assist in designing, implementing, and maintaining scalable and robust DevOps processes and systems.
- Collaborate with development teams to optimize software build, deployment, and release processes.
- Support and enhance continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Automate infrastructure provisioning, configuration management, and application deployments using tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or Terraform.
- Monitor and troubleshoot system issues and ensure high availability of production environments.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve system performance, scalability, and security.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies related to DevOps and infrastructure automation.
- Contribute to documentation, knowledge sharing, and training sessions for team members.
- Assist in evaluating and implementing DevOps tools and technologies to improve team productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git and experience with branching and merging strategies.
- Working knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g., Python, Ruby, or Node.js).
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud and familiarity with Infrastructure-as-Code concepts.
- Proficiency in Linux/Unix environments and shell scripting.
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
- Understanding of networking concepts and experience with TCP/IP, DNS, load balancers, and firewalls.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with a proactive approach to identifying and resolving issues.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Relevant certifications such as AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, Azure DevOps Engineer, or Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA).
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools like Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack, or Splunk.
- Knowledge of security best practices and experience implementing security controls in a DevOps environment.
- Familiarity with Agile project management tools like JIRA or Azure DevOps.
- Exposure to infrastructure monitoring and automation frameworks like Terraform, CloudFormation, or Ansible.