Date PostedNovember 16, 2023
Expiration dateDecember 15, 2023
- Develop the requirements in the projects and then break it down into small tasks.
- Deliver the tasks to all the parties involved.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Attain requirements meeting and come prepared with questions, confusions.
- Work with others to deliver the task on time.
- Documenting the change
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or Computer Science, Engineering, Administrations or Related field.
- 2+ years of proven experience in an analytics and systems development capacity.
- Excellent communicator and Team player.
Monday-Friday – Flexible working hours
- Competitive Salary. No bar on salary for the right candidate.
- Collaborative work environment
- Festive allowances.
- Social Security Fund.
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Internet Allowance
- Funded Training and Certifications
- Awards and recognitions and Many more.