Date PostedOctober 4, 2023
Expiration dateDecember 15, 2023
We are looking for an experienced Angular Developer to join our team who can work
independently or within a team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing
and maintaining complex web applications using Angular and other modern web technologies.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Angular and its ecosystem.
If you are a good team-player, and you are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as
well as improving existing this job is a right fit for you.
What you will do
• Design, develop, and maintain complex web applications using Angular.
• Write modular, reusable, and high-performance code.
• Utilize React hooks and functional components.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Implement best practices for testing and debugging.
• Implement responsive design and mobile-first approach.
• Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Implement security and data protection measures.
• Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize the application.
• Work with stakeholders and project managers to understand the requirements and
deliver high-quality software.
What You Require
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 3 years of experience in web development specifically with Angular
• Experience with API’s and versioning
• Experience with building and consuming RESTful APIs
• Experience of developing single page cross platform applications
• Experience with Git and version control.
• Strong Knowledge of web application architecture and design principles, such as
microservices and event-driven architecture
• Experience with unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine or Karma
• Familiarity with build tools such as Webpack, Rollup or Browserify
• Familiarity with libraries such as RxJS and NgRx
• Familiarity with integration with Backend technologies like NodeJS, ExpressJS, and
• Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Strong understanding of software development methodologies, including Agile and
• Familiarity with accessibility and web standards.
• Must have strong English communication skills