Date PostedJuly 18, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 6, 2023
- Collect and analyze product data as well as consumer feedback.
- Participate in the discovery process to better understand the needs and expectations of clients.
- Utilize data to determine improvements to existing products or to develop new products.
- Prioritize product features in development.
- Record and report product defects.
- Assist the product owner or manager with necessary tasks and product development strategy.
- Work with marketing teams on marketing strategy and research for solutions.
- Communicate priorities based on well-defined and measured business cases and management strategic direction.
- Monitor requests from the product team and act as a liaison between developers and product managers.
- Communicate with stakeholders and management to ensure products align with company goals.
- Participate in customer engagement to understand product requirements with your target customers as the established expert for offerings.
Quality And Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree in engineering, IT, or a relevant field.
- 2 years of experience as an associate product manager with a proven track record.
- Basic understanding of web applications and SaaS concepts and associative architectures to be conversant with the development team.
- Understanding of product development principles and best practices.
- Very detailed-oriented and highly organized with excellent Communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate the progress of products in development across multiple teams.
- Ability to interpret product and consumer data and communicate findings to both internal and external teams.
- Ability to develop creative solutions & translate complex concepts between business and technical groups.
- Ability to manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment, with limited supervision.
- Keen understanding of backlog management practices and experience using various backlog management.
- Strong analytical & business skills to extract implicit, unstated, and unrecognized requirements.
- Experience in software development, business analysis, and system lifecycle development is a plus.
Benefits And Perks
What We Offer?
We are proud to offer an exceptional range of benefits and opportunities to our valued team members. We are dedicated to creating an environment where you can thrive both personally and professionally. Join us and experience a workplace that values your growth, well-being, and success.
- Industry competitive remuneration package.
- Annual salary grade as per law.
- Bi-annual bonuses (festival and company).
- Salary Advances.
Resources & Work arrangements
- Latest and updated work devices.
- Five working days.
- Flexible working hours & schedule.
- Healthy Snacks & food.
Growth Opportunities & Professional Development
- Training programs, workshops, conferences and knowledge sharing.
- Cross-Functional Projects and Assignments.
- Performance Feedback and Development Plans.
- Professional Association Memberships.
- Internal Promotions and Advancement.
- Personal Development Support.
Time away from work
- All Leaves as per governments labor law (Annual, Sick, Maternity, Paternity , Bereavement and forced leaves ).
- Accumulated unused leaves and compensated after reaching maximum limit.
- Flexible Leaves Policy.
- Leave Tracking and Management.
- Public holidays & floating Leaves.
Comprehensive Health & Other Benefits
- Medical and accidental insurance coverage.
- Extra Medical insurance covering dependents.
- SSF Retirement Plan.
Collaboration & Recognitions
- Inclusive and Supportive Culture.
- Open Communication Channels.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Performance-Based Recognition.
Celebrations & Team Events
- Timely Team lunch & Dinner, outings with celebrations.
- Momo and Pool Parties.
- Various social activities futsal and bowling.
- Recreational activities in break and leisure time.
- Surprise anniversary and occasion gifts.