Date PostedJuly 18, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 13, 2023
- Creating and maintaining all server-side network components
- Collaborate with team members to scope, develop, implement, and document new features.
- Developing high-performance applications through the use of testable, reusable, and efficient code
- Work within an agile team to build a world-class consumer application
- Analyze requirements and design
- Debug and troubleshoot production issues
- Provide input for software and technological innovations
Quality And Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- Strong understanding of C# and OOP principles
- Experience with developing software on the Microsoft .NET platform to build Microservices leveraging Mass Transit, Rabbit MQ, Docker, and persistent stores including Event Store, Elastic, Mongo, and Redis to support high-scale customers.
- An interest in learning and using the latest development techniques
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with code versioning tools
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes a plus
Benefits And Perks
What We Offer?
We are proud to offer an exceptional range of benefits and opportunities to our valued team members. We are dedicated to creating an environment where you can thrive both personally and professionally. Join us and experience a workplace that values your growth, well-being, and success.
- Industry competitive remuneration package.
- Annual salary grade as per law.
- Bi-annual bonuses (festival and company).
- Salary Advances.
Resources & Work arrangements
- Latest and updated work devices.
- Five working days.
- Flexible working hours & schedule.
- Healthy Snacks & food.
Growth Opportunities & Professional Development
- Training programs, workshops, conferences and knowledge sharing.
- Cross-Functional Projects and Assignments.
- Performance Feedback and Development Plans.
- Professional Association Memberships.
- Internal Promotions and Advancement.
- Personal Development Support.
Time away from work
- All Leaves as per governments labor law (Annual, Sick, Maternity, Paternity , Bereavement and forced leaves ).
- Accumulated unused leaves and compensated after reaching maximum limit.
- Flexible Leaves Policy.
- Leave Tracking and Management.
- Public holidays & floating Leaves.
Comprehensive Health & Other Benefits
- Medical and accidental insurance coverage.
- Extra Medical insurance covering dependents.
- SSF Retirement Plan.
Collaboration & Recognitions
- Inclusive and Supportive Culture.
- Open Communication Channels.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Performance-Based Recognition.
Celebrations & Team Events
- Timely Team lunch & Dinner, outings with celebrations.
- Momo and Pool Parties.
- Various social activities futsal and bowling.
- Recreational activities in break and leisure time.
- Surprise anniversary and occasion gifts.