Job title: Senior Software Engineer – Dot Net Developer
Company: NEC Software Solutions
NEC Software Solutions (India)
On 1st July 2021, Rave Technologies became NEC Software Solutions India. This change brought us under the global NEC Corporation brand. We are proud to be part of an organisation with 122 years of experience in evolution with technology and innovation.
We have more than 30 years of experience in providing end to end IT services across the globe and have earned a reputation for delighting our customers by consistently surpassing expectations and helping them deliver robust, market-ready software products that meet the highest standards of engineering and user experience. Supported by more than 1300 exceptionally talented manpower, we are a hub for offshore support and technology services.
We work with diverse industry verticals which include publishing, media, financial services, retail, healthcare and technology companies around the world. Our customers range from two-person startups to $bn listed companies.
For more information, visit at .
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a Japanese multinational information technology and electronics company, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It is recognised as a ‘Top 50 Innovative Company’ globally and the NEC Group globally provides “Solutions for Society” that promote the safety, security, fairness and equality of society. Their main goal is to help create a safer society with their innovations in technologies.
NEC Corporation has established itself as a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies while promoting the brand statement of “Orchestrating a brighter world.” NEC enables businesses and communities to adapt to rapid changes taking place in both society and the market as it provides for the social values of safety, security, fairness and efficiency to promote a more sustainable world where everyone has the chance to reach their full potential.
For more information, visit NEC at
Role Summary : The candidate would be working with highly motivated development team with strong hands-on experience and would be responsible for ongoing development of application, task execution, new development activities.
Candidate must fulfil the essential technical skills, be good at logical reasoning.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience developing software for enterprise applications / solutions
- Developing high-performing, multi-threaded, real-time software
- C# with .NET 6.0 or later
- Domain Driven Design
- Entity Framework (EF7 Core)
- Microservice design patterns e.g. CQRS, backends for frontends
- Windows System Services
- Building RESTful APIs, web services
- MedaitR / Rebus
Essential Personal Skills
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with other team members (Onshore and Offshore).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Develop Software to supplied User Story/FRS requirements within agreed timescale & with minimum supervision.
- Ability to handle pressure when required.
- Is a good team player.
- Suggest code improvements to other developers in order to optimize performance of the application.
- Environment Setups
- Exposure and/or usage of at least one estimation methodology
- Translating user stories to code
- Develop software to supplied user stories within agreed timescales
- Creating Unit Test cases
- Performing impact analysis for code changes
- Suggest code improvements to other developers in order to optimise performance of the application.
- Communication skills
- Raise issues, risks and escalations relating to slippages of development tasks
- Effective verbal and written communication with offshore and onshore
- Problem solving skills
- Contribute to solution to issues and risks
- Work closely with the TL to establish and adhere to agreed standards and processes
MCA / Computer Engineering
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job date: Sat, 06 Jan 2024 02:40:39 GMT