Date PostedJuly 18, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 6, 2023
- Developing high-performance mobile apps for the iOS and Android platforms.
- Use clean, modern, and smooth animations and transitions to provide an excellent user experience.
- Coordinating with the teams in charge of other layers of the product infrastructure.
- Recognize the needs of your clients in order to build apps within the time and budget constraints.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Quality And Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree preferable in Computers, Information technology or Engineering.
- 3+ years of building mobile applications using React Native.
- Experience building and consuming APIs to interact with other applications using REST or GraphQL.
- Experience in design and building mobile first UI.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
Benefits And Perks
What We Offer?
We are proud to offer an exceptional range of benefits and opportunities to our valued team members. We are dedicated to creating an environment where you can thrive both personally and professionally. Join us and experience a workplace that values your growth, well-being, and success.
- Industry competitive remuneration package.
- Annual salary grade as per law.
- Bi-annual bonuses (festival and company).
- Salary Advances.
Resources & Work arrangements
- Latest and updated work devices.
- Five working days.
- Flexible working hours & schedule.
- Healthy Snacks & food.
Growth Opportunities & Professional Development
- Training programs, workshops, conferences and knowledge sharing.
- Cross-Functional Projects and Assignments.
- Performance Feedback and Development Plans.
- Professional Association Memberships.
- Internal Promotions and Advancement.
- Personal Development Support.
Time away from work
- All Leaves as per governments labor law (Annual, Sick, Maternity, Paternity , Bereavement and forced leaves ).
- Accumulated unused leaves and compensated after reaching maximum limit.
- Flexible Leaves Policy.
- Leave Tracking and Management.
- Public holidays & floating Leaves.
Comprehensive Health & Other Benefits
- Medical and accidental insurance coverage.
- Extra Medical insurance covering dependents.
- SSF Retirement Plan.
Collaboration & Recognitions
- Inclusive and Supportive Culture.
- Open Communication Channels.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Performance-Based Recognition.
Celebrations & Team Events
- Timely Team lunch & Dinner, outings with celebrations.
- Momo and Pool Parties.
- Various social activities futsal and bowling.
- Recreational activities in break and leisure time.
- Surprise anniversary and occasion gifts.