Date PostedJuly 18, 2023
Expiration dateOctober 6, 2023
- Strong experience with Java is essential
- Previous experience of working with APIs and API testing
- Knowledge or experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies in software development
- Strong focus on customer experience and product quality
- Previous experience working as a QA Automation Engineer, in particular, API and backend automation
- Experience in performance test tools such as Gatling or Jmeter an advantage
- Experience with Git-based source control
- Experience with Atlassian suite
Quality And Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree preferable in Computers, Information technology or Engineering
- Should have at least 2+ years of software development / testing experience
- Test cases design
- Understanding of Non-Functional testing
- Good analytical skills.
- Debugging skills required.
- Knowledge on writing automation test.
Benefits And Perks
What We Offer?
We are proud to offer an exceptional range of benefits and opportunities to our valued team members. We are dedicated to creating an environment where you can thrive both personally and professionally. Join us and experience a workplace that values your growth, well-being, and success.
- Industry competitive remuneration package.
- Annual salary grade as per law.
- Bi-annual bonuses (festival and company).
- Salary Advances.
Resources & Work arrangements
- Latest and updated work devices.
- Five working days.
- Flexible working hours & schedule.
- Healthy Snacks & food.
Growth Opportunities & Professional Development
- Training programs, workshops, conferences and knowledge sharing.
- Cross-Functional Projects and Assignments.
- Performance Feedback and Development Plans.
- Professional Association Memberships.
- Internal Promotions and Advancement.
- Personal Development Support.
Time away from work
- All Leaves as per governments labor law (Annual, Sick, Maternity, Paternity , Bereavement and forced leaves ).
- Accumulated unused leaves and compensated after reaching maximum limit.
- Flexible Leaves Policy.
- Leave Tracking and Management.
- Public holidays & floating Leaves.
Comprehensive Health & Other Benefits
- Medical and accidental insurance coverage.
- Extra Medical insurance covering dependents.
- SSF Retirement Plan.
Collaboration & Recognitions
- Inclusive and Supportive Culture.
- Open Communication Channels.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Performance-Based Recognition.
Celebrations & Team Events
- Timely Team lunch & Dinner, outings with celebrations.
- Momo and Pool Parties.
- Various social activities futsal and bowling.
- Recreational activities in break and leisure time.
- Surprise anniversary and occasion gifts.